It’s still January, and I’m still pulling my 2013 goals together. But I have quite a few writing-related ones that I’d like to share.
If I make them public, I’ll be more accountable to accomplishing them. They are are doable, I haven’t figured out a WIG (wildly improbably goal) like Diane has, but I’ll get there.
For now, my writing goals include:
- Query at least 12 magazines (regional and national) for articles
- Continue writing for my favorite regional magazine, NH ToDo
- Post at least every other week on this blog
- Double my business writing (white papers, case studies, ghost blogging, etc.)
- Participate in an every-other-week critique group for my fiction
- Submit to at least 6 short story contests
- Submit to at least 6 anthologies
- Create e-books for writers and small businesses
- Journal daily
As you can see, not every point is specific (yet), but I’m getting there.
Ver la entrada original 165 palabras más
Filed under: Sin categoría |